1. Tributes – live presentations. Typed: TNR, 14, DS. one page max
2. Speaking parts – Typed: TNR, 14, DS. one page max. Speak from the heart but be concise.
3. pls Email tributes and speaking parts to me by June 17th, 10pm. I have to print them all out and organize them into one binder for your rehearsal.
4. Rehearsal – Thursday, June 25 at 1pm-2:30pm. I will give you your caps, tassels, gowns, and stoles to take home.
5. Masks – Mr. Mitchell’s Mom and Ms. Priscilla are customizing masks for you to wear during graduation. The uniformity will look really nice in pictures. They are gold and have our logo.
6. Attached are two invitations: one for those invited to the campus; the other for live stream. I wanted you to see what will be floating around out there on social media. I’m sure you all have your own personal invitations. this is just an FYI…
7. Caps – last day to purchase is this Thursday, 4pm
8. Return – Caps (non-purchased) and Gowns need to be returned to the office by Wednesday, July 1st at 2pm. They will be used next year and the years to come for future grads. Thank you.
Please continue praying for graduation weekend. You are all so very blessed. Never doubt,
God is with You!