The Dual Credit Program at Southwestern Adventist University offers qualified junior and senior high school students an opportunity to earn college credit while completing high school requirements.
Dual credit courses are taught by university faculty on our campus or at the high school by qualified high school instructors who meet the same criteria as college faculty.
- Save money on college tuition.
- Finish college faster.
- Enjoy an easier transition to college level coursework and college life.
- 3.0 high school GPA or ACT composite of 23 or SAT ERW and Math of 1140.
- An acceptable citizenship and attendance record.
- Home School and Academy students need verification from their registrar.